there’s something i can’t get off my mind…
The Office is over.
Futurama’s final episode is September 4th.
Dexter’s is September 15th.
and Breaking Bad’s is September 29th.
I think I might need some support come October.
me and videogames, a poem
i don’t co-op videogames
i don’t even like it when people watch
i don’t do LAN parties
i play against the bots
if your MMORPG requires me to join a guild
i’ll quit before month two
it’s just me and my babies
and mountain dew
I just had a nightmare about having to watch a romantic movie where I hated the main characters and didn’t care if they got together in the end. Every moment was excruciating.
The definition of motivation is when a three-year-old can only open the hefty fridge door when his milk cup is on the other side.
introducing the new ninth doctor
- The Doctor (Tennant): Oi! Who are you?
- The Doctor (Hurt): I'm the Doctor!
- The Doctor (Smith): *scoffs*
- Tennant: Right, no. I think I'd remember that.
- Smith: Yeah, what he said.
- Hurt: No, I really am. Honest!
- Smith: Alright, mister Doctor... which one are you?
- Hurt: The Ninth one!
- Tennant: No! No! I remember quite clearly that I was younger than you and had dangly ears then. *fiddles with ear lobe*
- Smith: *touches nose, then points*
- Hurt: No, I've just met that one. He's the Tenth. Quite sure of it.
- Tennant: I'm the Tenth!
- Hurt: You're the Eleventh.
- Smith: I'm the Eleventh.
- Hurt: You're the Twelfth.
- Tennant: Who's on first?
- All three simultaneously: DOCTOR Who?
- Hurt: *chuckles*
- Smith: Can't be Twelfth. That's too close to maximum capacity.
- Tennant: And I can't be Eleventh. That's not as special as Tenth.
- Smith: Oi!
- Tennant: *head twitch* Well...
- Hurt: So you don't remember me at all?
- Smith: Nope. Sorry.
- Hurt: The Tenth Doctor remembered me just fine.
- Tennant: No I didn't. (*sudden clarity*) Oh.
- Smith: I always thought I was Eleventh. I'll have to redecorate the whole TARDIS now to get the Feng Shui back in order.
- Tennant: *dubious look at Smith for a moment, then sharp turn to face Hurt* What if!...
- Smith: Yes, what if!
- Tennant: You don't know what I'm going to say.
- Smith: Yes I do, I've already said it. He's the Forgotten Doctor, old dangly-ears can be Nine if he wants to, you get to be Ten, and I'll just forget I'm supposed to be anything but Eleventh. Deal?
- Tennant: Allons-y!
- Smith: Geronimo.
- Hurt: Excelsior!
Man… that last reblog reminded me of a conversation I had with a coworker. We talked a lot, had a lot of inside jokes, clowned around a bit. Then this one day he used the phrase “guys like us” in a context where it was obvious he thought I was gay too.
I said, “Wait guys like what exactly?”
“I’m not gay.”
He said “For real? I mean I couldn’t tell at first, but… wait, couldn’t you tell I was gay though?”
Me: “Well I can’t say I knew for sure until just now, but I had an idea.”
“Then why you hang out with me and always try to make me laugh?”
“Because you get my jokes! I mean, we get along, right?”
“Yeah. Man, you crazy. No other straight guys are like that.”
So I shrugged, and the conversation ended.
He treated me really differently after that, like maybe he expected I was playing a long con with malicious intent… but probably he just felt awkward about misreading me or he was just more comfortable with other gay guys. Which is fine. But after that I never had any coworkers at that job who I got along with that well. The estrangement was an upsetting turn of events. I don’t understand why our sexual orientation was relevant to the relationship we had.
I used to be a boy, now i’m just a guy. I haven’t started identifying as a man yet. When does that happen?
here’s the thing, though
if YOU are not going to try to kill someone
more background checks won’t stop YOU from buying YOUR guns
and yeah it won’t stop ALL gun deaths
but it will probably stop SOME people from being able to kill such a LARGE number of people with relative EASE
so you can PRETEND to want to hold on to your rights, which aren’t actually going to be hurt by background checks
and you can be cynical and PRETEND that killing will be just as easy as ever
but you will be pretending
so maybe don’t?
why isn’t there a Ben & Jerry’s flavor based on that famous Elvis sandwich?
“White Chocolate ice cream with crispy bacon, chunks of real ripe bananas, fried bread, and swirls of peanut butter and maple syrup.”
Tell me you didn’t just orgasm.
why is the earth attracted to the sun
When I was a senior in high school, the juniors and seniors all got to go to lunch 10 minutes early on Friday if we were wearing school colors or something with a Tiger on it. The one time I actually participated, there was a junior girl sitting in the hallway waiting for the lunch line to start moving, and the vice principal walked past and noticed that she was wearing a plain blue sweatshirt. He asked her where her school colors were, and she kinda whispered “i’m wearing a midriff with tiger eyes across the chest”.
Dude looked her dead in the eyes and said “show me”.
She took off the sweater and he stared straight down at the image across her tits, straight face.
He’s all matter-of-fact “okay that’s good, go ahead and cover up again” and just walks off.
To this day I can’t tell if he was totally oblivious or mega creeping.
1) You accidentally followed me and then unfollowed me and you feel bad about it.
2) You got impatient and unfollowed me because it took more than 20 minutes for me to follow you back.
or most likely
3) You found a bunch of posts in some tag and then followed and immediately unfollowed all of the authors so that they would see you as a new follower even though you aren’t and don’t want to be and maybe they’ll be tricked into “following you back” even though you didn’t even visit their blog and your blogs have nothing in common.
So 2 out of 3 times: WHAT ARE YOU DOING THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS